Hi girls! I’m Tin Rementilla of www.tinrementilla.com, blogging for Roanne while she’s away. I can’t complain though because blogging about anything that’s pretty and girly is not at all bad!
For my first blog post, I’m gonna talk about the super classy launch of Chroma Captive by Kerastase!
Last Tuesday, I was very lucky to be a part of the Chroma Captive by Kerastase event at The Goose Station in W Tower, Global City. Let me just say how great the food was at The Goose Station. Simply superb! I love how the organizers compared the quality of the food to how Chroma Captive creates 40 days of colour perfection to your hair. There weren’t any long and boring discussions about the history of the product, etc. They focused on letting you experience how the product works through a 4 course meal!
1) At the peak of the pyramid sits shine, which acts as the “top tone” of colour and is attacked by mechanical factors such as brushing and daily heat styling.
2) The “heart tone” which sits at the heart of the pyramid represents colour protection which can be damaged by colour oxidation due to UV rays and free radicals.
3) Finally the “bottom tone” that represents colour intensity is affected by repeated washes.
The Chroma Captive range has three products:
If you are the type to color your hair on a monthly basis, then this range is perfect for you! The aim of Chroma Captive by Kerastase is to help protect colour intensity for up to 40 days with regular use. The technology behind this is,
1. Linseed Oil: Shine
Repairs the hair structure and coats its surface for maximum fibre smoothness and shine.
2. UV Filter & Vitamin E: Protects
Protects the hair fibre from all oxidative external aggressions such as UV rays and free radicals.
3. Zinc Gluconate: Preserves Colour Intensity
Traps pigments deep within the hair shaft to stabilise colour and preserve its intensity.
I have been coloring my hair since 2010 which is why this is such good news for me. Retouching is the most hassle thing when it comes to trying out different hair color. Chroma Captive by Kerastase will help minimise the impact of the three key causes of colour fade plus protect colour intensity for up to 40 days.
I have yet to color my hair this July but come August, I’ll test out Chroma Captive along with my newly-colored hair!